The Tomorrow’s Scholar ® advisor-sold 529 program is a tax-advantaged way for families nationwide to make college possible. Setting up an account is as easy as 1-2-3:
If you are an Investor:
If you do not already have a Financial Advisor, find an Advisor near you.
Enroll Using Paper Registration:
- Meet with your Financial Advisor. Your Advisor can help you compare college planning vehicles, calculate how much you’ll need to invest, and select appropriate investments with your specific goals in mind. If you don’t have a Financial Advisor, you can find one here.
- Choose investment options. Tomorrow’s Scholar offers three ways to invest: age-based, risk-based, and single fund options.
- Fill out an account application. If funding an account is a challenge, consider reaching out to other family members for gifting opportunities. Also note that the minimum investment is waived if you invest automatically. This is a great way to set aside what you need to pay for college without breaking the bank. You can download an application today.
Wisconsin's Direct - Sold 529 Plan
If you are a Financial Advisor:
Please Note: Tomorrow’s Scholar 529 Plan is an advisor-sold plan, and this process should be initiated only by a Financial Advisor and not by an Individual Investor
Enroll your Client Using an E-Form Application:
- Enter your Broker/dealer BIN at the top of the application (if applicable) and proceed through the application using the “Next” button.
- Assist your client by filling out the required fields in Sections 1, 6, 7, 9, and 10
- Visit the forms section to obtain the enrollment kit and other forms to assist your clients.
- For sales support, contact your Voya Investment Management wholesaler at (800) 334-3444.
Benefits of Enrollment via E-Forms:
- Efficient – The E-Form allows for accounts to be established as soon as same day
- Accurate – The E-Form requires certain fields to be completed to move forward, which ensures all required information is provided to prevent delays
- Convenient – Adding bank account information no longer requires a preprinted voided check
- Environmentally Conscious – The E-Form eliminates all requirements for printed application forms
- Availability – Available to all Broker/dealers that are not omnibus 529 processing for Tomorrow’s Scholar. Please follow your firm’s process for account openings.
Enroll in an Employee/Employer Group 529 Plan:
Access Employee / Employer Group 529 Application
(You must know your Group ID to access the application)